Day 3

20140704T201050

7 Great Quotations

 
 
Whenever I'm confused or in tough times, I always used to read quotes from books. I've a collection of quotes. I would like to share with you seven quotes that motivate me in my work. Here are my seven favorite quotes.


1. If you born poor, its not your mistake, but if you die poor, its your mistake…!

2. Born with personality is an accident, but dying in a personality is an achievement…!

3. Your birth may be normal, but your death should be history…!

4. Follow none, but learn from everyone…!

5. Practice like a devil and play like an angel…!

6. Do or die is an old concept, do it before die is a new concept…!

7. Like all, trust few…!
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Best Self-Improvement Books That Everyone Needs To Read At Least Once

Quotes

3 Books for Personal Growth and Self-Development